• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

600 ft 1/2" Heliax and connectors for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kruser

Oct 12, 2009
South-East Kentucky
I have a new 600 foot roll of 50 ohm 1/2 inch Heliax along with a case of matching male ends. $600.00 for all plus I will split the shipping cost with you. I will ship only to the lower 48 and the last roll I sent was around $80.00 total. Everything can go by UPS ground with no problems. December 10th is the last day I will be able to respond or ship until after New Year's and this is the last roll I have or will get for awhile. Contact me direct at
kruser (at) kentuckyhills.com I will accept PayPal payment which gives you security.
Kruser

I have a new 600 foot roll of 50 ohm 1/2 inch Heliax along with a case of matching male ends. $600.00 for all plus I will split the shipping cost with you. I will ship only to the lower 48 and the last roll I sent was around $80.00 total. Everything can go by UPS ground with no problems. December 10th is the last day I will be able to respond or ship until after New Year's and this is the last roll I have or will get for awhile. Contact me direct at
kruser (at) kentuckyhills.com I will accept PayPal payment which gives you security.
Kruser

how many male connector are there in a case ?

Sure don't need 600' but could sure use around 100 to 150' if you happen to break it down.

Cotton Mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated