• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Notice: You may not use this site to facilitate the unauthorized selling of copyrighted material including, but not limited to, in the public dxForums, dxGallery, dxChat and private messsages. If you get caught doing this, you will be permanently banned with no second chances. A notice will be placed on the site of why you were banned and any information collected by this site about you will be made known to the copyright holder.

600 ft 1/2" Heliax and connectors for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kruser

Oct 12, 2009
South-East Kentucky
I have a new 600 foot roll of 50 ohm 1/2 inch Heliax along with a case of matching male ends. $600.00 for all plus I will split the shipping cost with you. I will ship only to the lower 48 and the last roll I sent was around $80.00 total. Everything can go by UPS ground with no problems. December 10th is the last day I will be able to respond or ship until after New Year's and this is the last roll I have or will get for awhile. Contact me direct at
kruser (at) kentuckyhills.com I will accept PayPal payment which gives you security.
Kruser

silvereagleii

May 3, 2005
Swamps of Louisiana
I have a new 600 foot roll of 50 ohm 1/2 inch Heliax along with a case of matching male ends. $600.00 for all plus I will split the shipping cost with you. I will ship only to the lower 48 and the last roll I sent was around $80.00 total. Everything can go by UPS ground with no problems. December 10th is the last day I will be able to respond or ship until after New Year's and this is the last roll I have or will get for awhile. Contact me direct at
kruser (at) kentuckyhills.com I will accept PayPal payment which gives you security.
Kruser

how many male connector are there in a case ?

Cotton Mouth

Mar 8, 2007
Sure don't need 600' but could sure use around 100 to 150' if you happen to break it down.

Cotton Mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    ButtFuzz: Good Morning. Feeling pretty good (y) :) :) :) :)
  • @ BJ radionut:
    6m open to 5 Land from Indiana....hope it goes wide open FD
  • @ f4joc:
    is this amp still available and where is it shipping from??
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    " f4joc: is this amp still available and where is it shipping from??" Antecedent, please...
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Meaning: There's a whole lot of "this amp"