• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

75m tonight

Sonwatcher

Apr 6, 2005
Colorado
75m was great tonight. With my 100w from my Yaesu 757 and Windom antenna I talked to a gentleman in Va that said I was giving him a 40/9 signal.

Ill leave one of my HF rigs fired up tomorrow night 3.913.00 see if we cant converse anyone else want to join in your welcome to obviously. We need to pick a time I am on Central time here so with that in mind what ya think??

Otay!(y)

I'll try and monitor that freq as well. Maybe we'll end up with a WWRF round table.;):cool: I have a local 2m Net at the same time. 8PM EST but I'll still listen for any CQ calls made and try to answer. If those who intend to participate will PM me or post their calls in this thread, that will give us a heads up that a forum member is present on the freq.

Wayne C.

I'm listening to the guys on 3.913. Those guys are nuts LOL ! Tony are you in there talking about an antenna ? They're talking about old CB radios they have and had. Pretty interesting.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated