• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Notice: You may not use this site to facilitate the unauthorized selling of copyrighted material including, but not limited to, in the public dxForums, dxGallery, dxChat and private messsages. If you get caught doing this, you will be permanently banned with no second chances. A notice will be placed on the site of why you were banned and any information collected by this site about you will be made known to the copyright holder.

Alinco DX-SR8T Band Plans

jkomp316

Apr 13, 2014
Here is a PDF clarifying band plans for the SR8. I know there is a YouTube video, but its not very educational. I added some service manual references to clear things up on whats actually happening.

Before anyone rants off. I'm providing this for educational purposes only. :bdh: Transmitting out of band is illegal.

Attachments

• alincodxsrt8.pdf
    217.3 KB · Views: 653

medic18d

Nov 23, 2013
Here is a PDF clarifying band plans for the SR8. I know there is a YouTube video, but its not very educational. I added some service manual references to clear things up on whats actually happening.

Before anyone rants off. I'm providing this for educational purposes only. :bdh: Transmitting out of band is illegal.

hey buddy it says a ,b ,e but in the photo it shows a,b,c, and e .

i know what soldering a does but what does soldering b,c, and e allow you to listen to ?
thanks i have been dying to know . pm me if you want

medic18d

Nov 23, 2013
also in the service manual(page 3 ) it states in the receiver section that it mentions 50mhz . (is that a filter or can it hear those frequencies ?

if so how ?

thx

jkomp316

Apr 13, 2014
The service manual lists solder points for 3 models. Copying the solder points for the SR8 (non T or E) allows for open TX. Just soldering the A pad may work, but its not listed in the service manual.

I don't believe there is an easy way to add 50mhz. Alinco left the option open for future models. As well as VOX and other options.

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.