• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

antenna element material

H

houndog235

does any one know a good place to get some hollow alumium tubing to make antennas with....

</p>

Hello Houndog235:

Look at:

www.texastowers.com/aluminum.htm

What type antenna you planning on building????

There may be a local metal supply place near your location. Look at the site here from Texas Towers. They show the tubing in 1/8 inch increments, on OD (outside Diameter) with a wall thickness of .058 inches. This drawn aluminum tubing 6063 T832 is more expensive than some cheaper and thinner aluminum tubing but is well worth the money in the long run.

The ARRL has a great chapter in their ARRL Antenna Book. Look at www.arrl.org under products, or type in a search for the Antenna Book.

Hope this helps.

Jay in the Mojave

www.a1antennas.com/

</p>

It was the fear of an atomic Davemade cutting his Super modulated Cobra 25 offfffffffffffffffffffffff.
13_s_new_truck.JPG

Number13va@cox.net

Nat. Rep for Davemade Customer Service and Support</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated