• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Antenna Switch Box

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
If you like a manual switch, the Daiwa switches are great. You can get them at HRO. If you want an autoswitch, the Alpha Delta looks pretty cool, but I've never used one personally.

Moleculo

</p>

Diawa is available from where?

The Peddler............

marvin.gif
</p>

Jeff, are those switches able to do bi-directional? I.E... two radios to one antenna. Most I've noticed list using one radio to different antenna coax. Just curious if it was mentioned in the owners papers.

Thanks,

CDX-350

2AK3350

1698707.jpg
</p>

You can use the Daiwa switches either direction...I do. I have one that switches between antennas, and have another one that switches between radios. You can also order them from www.hamradio.com.

I had some cheap switches for a while that I was using to switch between radios. They were so junky that when I switched, I could still hear stations through the "off" radio. Also, my swr with them inline went up a couple ticks. I took 'em out and put the Daiwa's in, and I'll never go back.

Moleculo

</p>

What makes for a descent switchbox ? I had a dosy and never really had any problems but was looking for something better.....I noticed Maco has a couple, Are they any good ?

Thanks for any help, Jim

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?