• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

antenna

I run a 96" Francis fiberglass 90% of the time, if I need shorter I go to my Predator 10k with a 27 inch shaft.
I have done testing at 100 miles base to mobile and there is very little difference between the 96" and the 10K
The reason for my choice of 96" fiberglass over the 102 is that it flexes less at speed on the highway.

Jeff

I run a 96" Francis fiberglass 90% of the time, if I need shorter I go to my Predator 10k with a 27 inch shaft.
I have done testing at 100 miles base to mobile and there is very little difference between the 96" and the 10K
The reason for my choice of 96" fiberglass over the 102 is that it flexes less at speed on the highway.

Jeff
I just ordered a 5.5 ft Francis this morning. Never owned one but from what I hear, they are a great antenna. Walcott had the best buy I could find, even including their shipping.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated