1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

As time permits today/ 27.365 LSB

Discussion in 'CB QSO Planning & Schedules' started by AudioShockwav, Jun 13, 2010.

1. AudioShockwav

AudioShockwav Extraterrestrial Admin
    Staff Member

I will be in and out of the shack today, but I will have the radio on 27.365 Lower Side Band to see if there are any conditions into Cen Cal.
    CDX 339
    Charlie Delta Xray 339.
    I Am listening now.

Jeff

2. mackmobile43

mackmobile43 Jock Supporter

Entirely too much qrm from the AM mode on that frequency here but I will monitor.

3. undertaker

undertaker Undertaker

Tried callin for ya Jeff!!!!!!!:D

4. AudioShockwav

AudioShockwav Extraterrestrial Admin
    Staff Member

Thanks guys, not much of anything here. I did talk to 250 in Colorado, but that was about it...maybe next weekend.

Jeff

5. Rondog

Rondog Member

#5 Rondog, Jun 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  6. mechanic

mechanic Well-Known Member

Monitoring 38 and 39 LSB today, July 7th, 2010..... All day!

I'll be using my ancient Cobra 135 with D104 base mike.... :w00t:

73 mechanic aka unit 506

7. Simbalage22

Simbalage22 Active Member

Whats this?

Excuse my dumbness, but whats all this mean? I am new and learning had to ask. Whats LSB? My new cobra 142 has that and USB and I have no idea what thats about.. I am pc man, and I dont see a usb port anywhere on this radio..Also has the hidden channels ect... But I had to ask sorry plz dont flame me for this

8. Beetle

Beetle Sr. Member

USB = Upper Sideband
    LSB = Lower Sideband

SSB = Single Sideband (can be either USB or LSB).

USB ≠ Universal Serial Bus

9. Simbalage22

Simbalage22 Active Member

Thanks.. I wasnt subscribed to this thread and just saw you replied.. I Finally got my 142 Gtl going..And experimented with both upper and lower and using the tune you can "tune in" and hear, Someone told me there is less bleedover if these are used as well