1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

Browning Golden Eagle Mark 111

Discussion in 'General CB Services Discussion' started by Dirty Diaper, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Dirty Diaper

Dirty Diaper Member

Hi, DD here, I would like some tips, advice, pictures, on the Browning Golden Eagle Mark 111. I have various problems with mine. Too high of a DK, need info on hooking up a freq counter to the receiver, by going inside the radio, etc. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. J.T.

2. Shockwave

Shockwave Sr. Member

Too high of a dead key usually means someone jumped over the ceramic wire wound resistors in the power supply or modulated B+ line. There is at least one frequency counter on the market that uses dip switches inside to set the displayed frequency so it matches the operating frequency. I've connected them to the VFO on the Trams before so it's almost certain it can be done on the Browning.

3. Dirty Diaper

Dirty Diaper Member

Browning Golden Eagle Mark111

Thanks for the help. I will look for one of those. DD

Attached Files: