• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Butte Ooo-glie Avatar

Just How Ugly Is My Avatar?

• Plain

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • So ugly, I had to sneak up on my wet nurse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • So ugly, I scare myself late at night

• Gag-me-with-a-spoon-ugly

• So ugly I grew a beard to hide behind

• Conan O'Brien weird ugly

• So ugly that the beard didn't help

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Ruinted-ugly

• Foo-glie

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Butt-Ugly

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Slam Dunk

Jul 11, 2006
As in Butte, Montana

I received a PM today requesting that I find another Avatar, is it really that ugly that it offends the sensibilities and dignity of the message board?

As in Butte, Montana

I received a PM today requesting that I find another Avatar, is it really that ugly that it offends the sensibilities and dignity of the message board?

I voted butt I have no opinion as to it's presence here, like the volkwagen commercial used to quote " beauty is only skin deep " :laugh:

Reminds me of the expression about shaving a certain part of a dog's anatomy and then teaching it to walk backwards...just kidding...

I'm in no position to say anything - I have a beard too...

Are you from Austrailia?
...lol...

I use a dog as an avatar - what does that say?!?

Back By Popular Demand For A Limited Engagement.

My Icon is now on it's "Final Victory Tour", I retired it prematurely, your response brought it back!(y)

The Moderators are still out, there is no word on mandatory retirement so, It might be around for a while or might not.:confused:

Thanks to all that voted. :D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.