• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Mixer crystal

dxing.bruce

Apr 15, 2012
Hey: Guys.

I'm fixing an old Cobra 21XLR & that damn glue that they used to hold part still like large capacitors crystal & so on has ate the legs off the three crystals in the radio.

I need a 36.570 Mixer crystal.

Anyone have a good new or used one ?

Let me know please.

Thanks.

Bruce.

loosecannon

Mar 9, 2006
pretty much any UPD858 three crystal AM only radio will have these crystals in them.
might be cheaper to find a junk unit on ebay than the actual crystals themselves.

here is a list of radios that are the same as yours so you can search for them.
yes, they may have glue issues as well im afraid.

upload_2021-11-26_21-50-15.png

LC

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hav a Great day OM... late start for me...stayed up till like 1 AM EST binge watching old STAR TREK Voyager episodes ...Started by watching Curse of OAK Island...then buzzed Paramount +...:cool::ROFLMAO: Need to finish Star Trek DISCOVERY Season 4 also(y):LOL:
  • @ BJ radionut:
    DAMN COLD here MINUS 3 BELOW ZERO right at Sunrise EST... WOW NOW a Balmy +1 @ 9: AM:eek:
  • @ BJ radionut:
    WIND CHILL ADVISORY till mid-day...11 mph NORTH wind...real feel temps like minus 10-20 below:barefoot:(n)
  • @ Mark Malcomb:
    So true brother! Stay warm
  • @ 357:
    HkjspUX.jpg