• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Notice: You may not use this site to facilitate the unauthorized selling of copyrighted material including, but not limited to, in the public dxForums, dxGallery, dxChat and private messsages. If you get caught doing this, you will be permanently banned with no second chances. A notice will be placed on the site of why you were banned and any information collected by this site about you will be made known to the copyright holder.

CB Modification Website

GTC

May 12, 2013
Is that site still operating?

I get this message "We can’t connect to the server at n4rev.dyndns.org"

sunbulls

Apr 25, 2017
I just deleted those Butt-Fuzz WO0WOO's RADIO bookmarks. Maybe they will be working again in the future. My bookmarks are getting to be too much of a cluster intercourse anyway.

ButtFuzz

Anti-BS Advocate ● WO0WOO ● Reverend Doctor
Aug 11, 2005
Sunny Salem, VA
robco.ath.cx
I have a website that I have maintained for several years that has quite a bit of information regarding CB radios. It is loosely based on three books by Lou Franklin:
Please feel free to use the site as a quick-reference to peak-tweak and other information for CB radios. It ain't pretty, but it is fast and free. The format hasn't changed much since 2003, due to a lack of time and interest. Please leave feedback in this thread for incorrect information, or whatever you think.

Here are the official, 2021 "homes" for 'my' mod websites. I apologize that they move annually, but my ISP really really doesn't enjoy self-hosting in the home.

CB Radio Modifications
Ham Radio Modifications, software and info
On-line Scanner Modification database
Reference Materials, Schematics and MORE
CB Tricks Technical Docs Mirror (no forums)
Lite-Brite

Thank you for your patience.
Rob
'fuzz
woo-woo, buckeroo!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ AudioShockwav:
    Sorry to hear you troubles, he is famous around here for his scams.
  • @ AudioShockwav:
  • @ kb9ghn:
    My first thought was the i.r.s. may be interested in a long term money making scam without proper taxes being paid..probably more than electronics involved.
  • @ Toll_Free:
    My first thought was why hasn't someone paid him a visit. I mean, his address is posted above.
  • @ beakster1715:
    Good news! I opened an appeal case after eBay sided with superhawkwss6. I also opened an IC3 case & sent that information to eBay. Within an hour they responded, reversed their decision and returned all of my money. Unfortunately, superhawkwss6 stole my CB radio and eBay will likely not suspend or close his account, but rather allow him to continue his criminal activity. I think I'll still file a report with our sheriff's dept (the sheriff is a friend of mine) though I know this type of crime isn't worth their time. This guy needs to be stopped and I'm certainly going to do my best to make that happen.