1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

CB Radio Club

Discussion in 'General CB Services Discussion' started by jetman, Mar 6, 2014.

1. AL567

AL567 Well-Known Member

:whistle::pop:
    Been there done that and moved on to the next topic!

2. cruiser

cruiser cruiser

I was a member of the cb radio club & was surprised that they had suddenly shut down. Glad this forum is still here.

tecnicoloco likes this.
  3. Unit 194

Unit 194 Well-Known Member

Is that forum still active? I mean do people actually still post there?

I never critiqued their company and I was still kicked off their forum without even an explanation as to why.

4. SpaceMann

SpaceMann Member

Yep, it's still there. You may want to try: http://www.eHam.net Their forums are excellent, although it's a Ham radio website.

1 person likes this.
  5. Dirty Diaper

Dirty Diaper Member

Just in passing, WWPDX, is a great Forum, and several Members are some of the old timers, and some are expert in Electronics. They will help you with your projects. Good luck to Mr Hair, Big Hair Antennas. 21

6. Unit 194

Unit 194 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info.! I'll definitely check it out.

7. K4PIH

K4PIH W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member

Ok, so I'm new to this site but not to radio. I went to the CBRT site and it's a joke! I have registered three times and I get the welcome message, get to post to the new member group, then it kicks me out and the Mods/admins/hicks never respond to their emails or phone calls. Worldwidedx is much better.

8. K4PIH

K4PIH W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member

So I have to backtrack a little. The webmaster actually called me (I missed it, beer break) and then emailed me. May be a site issue, webmaster will run it down and let me know.

So they do respond. Good for them.

9. AL567

AL567 Well-Known Member

They've had issues in the past with hackers. So once you get ten post in to show you're a real person you're good to go... They do moderate the first few post before they show it in the topic list to be on the safe side. once you get over that hump I think you'll like the site. Just my opinion.

10. JoeyDoor

JoeyDoor Member

Anyone else having issues registering at be mauldroppers

11. sunbulls

sunbulls Sr. Member

Tokin likes this.
  12. groundwire

groundwire Sr. Member

Very good description of cbradiotalk.com. the censorship there is waaaay out if control. My posts and others were always deleted because the moderator did not agree with what was said. You can only talk about their "sponsored" advertisers and products or post deleted. No posting links permitted , no reviews permitted if its not a "sponsored" company product etc. Its totally lame. Some people like it, i thought it was a joke. Anyway needless to say i got banned hahaha because i called them out on it. Thats why this forum is where i reside.

13. Rwb

Rwb Sr. Member

You 2 do realize this post is 6 yes 6 years old?

Eldorado828 and Tokin like this.
  14. Tokin

Tokin The Man With No Shoes

And the original poster hasnt logged in since 2018...

Eldorado828 likes this.
  15. Tokin

Tokin The Man With No Shoes

Rwb and Slowmover like this.