• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CLEANING OUT THE RADIO ROOM

cottentop

Nov 21, 2008
the panhandel of WV
HI all
well it time to claen up so i have some things to git rid of hope you see somthing you like i can e mail you pix of any item i am open to offers on some things so here we go list to follow

a superstar 360 fm it works fine and is on frequincy on both 10/11 meters
dos need a meter but it has a plug fore an ext meter comes with dc cord and mic asking $60.00 or offer

cobra 29 ltd classic it works just fine looks nice it DK 4 watts swing to 15 watt on my dosey pm1000 meter loud audio and talkback it was set up to run a 250 watt box comes with dc cord mount and cobra mic asking $ 65.00 or offer

wards model 680 40 channel cb it looks real good and every thing works fine neat thing about this radio is it has volume on the mic and on radio $ 15.00

uniden pc33 x looks good mount mic dc cord $10.00

cobra 19 dx the gray face works with talkback $10.00

bencher inc low pass filter ( not a cheap 1 ) it will handel up to 5,000 watts
works good asking $ 30.00 or offer like new

cb ham pre amp model TA-27 like new asking $ 20.00

all items sold as is but not D O A i take only USPS money orders and buyer pays shipping only thing ill trade for would be a cobra 142 gtl base radio or washington base radio in good conditon

let me know what you like and what pix you want and ill e mail them back to you sorry but i just did not want to glog up the forum with to many pix thanks :)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated