• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Closed My E-bay Account

TexasOutlaw

Jul 13, 2009
Highlands, Texas
After getting shafted by a buyer and no help from E-bay I have decided to close my account with them. I got screwed for a Ranger AR 3500 that I sold and the money he paid for it $202.00. E-bay was no help at all. The guy lives in Georgia and has 2 different addresses. We may have a face to face meeting one day.......you never know.:mad:

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
Sorry this happened to you. Tell us his ebay user name so we can put him on our blocked bidders list.

Superidgit

May 24, 2011
Milwaukee, Wi
After getting shafted by a buyer and no help from E-bay I have decided to close my account with them. I got screwed for a Ranger AR 3500 that I sold and the money he paid for it $202.00. E-bay was no help at all. The guy lives in Georgia and has 2 different addresses. We may have a face to face meeting one day.......you never know.:mad:

Dude i am sorry to hear that....:sad:

TexasOutlaw

Jul 13, 2009
Highlands, Texas
First address I had to ship to was Guntersville, AL. Then he tried to send me something that was just broken piece of crap using a PO Box inHanceville. AL 35077. His name is Tim Silvey. I'll dig up his screen name and post it later

Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Moleculo:
    check. check. is this thing on?
  • dxBot:
    sp5it has joined the room.
  • sp5it:
    test
  • dxBot:
    Marconi has joined the room.
  • BJ radionut:
    Looks weird but see how it works!!!:cool:
  • BJ radionut:
    Good Morning Radio Maniac's:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
  • dxBot:
    357 has joined the room.
  • 357:
    wtf happened?
  • dxBot:
    tba02 has joined the room.
  • tba02:
    Radio check
  • dxBot:
    ButtFuzz has joined the room.
  • ButtFuzz:
    Check baby, check baby 1 - 2 - 3 ?
  • ButtFuzz:
    New year, new code!
  • dxBot:
    144inBama has joined the room.
  • Moleculo:
    There was an issue early on with the chat where the messages where the color white, so you couldn't see it. I wasn't sure if I fixed it for only myself or everyone. How does it look?
  • 144inBama:
    I can see it....
  • ButtFuzz:
    I can see it. Everything looks like Microsoft Calibri TTF now, which is good.
  • dxBot:
    Riverman has joined the room.
  • dxBot:
    TM86 has joined the room.
  • TM86:
    +1
  • AudioShockwav:
    Test.
    AudioShockwav: Test.