1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

Closed My E-bay Account

Discussion in 'Announcements & Open Forum' started by TexasOutlaw, Jun 24, 2011.

1. TexasOutlaw

TexasOutlaw Active Member

After getting shafted by a buyer and no help from E-bay I have decided to close my account with them. I got screwed for a Ranger AR 3500 that I sold and the money he paid for it $202.00. E-bay was no help at all. The guy lives in Georgia and has 2 different addresses. We may have a face to face meeting one day.......you never know.:mad:

2. Wire Weasel

Wire Weasel Senior Moment

Sorry this happened to you. Tell us his ebay user name so we can put him on our blocked bidders list.

3. CroMagnum

CroMagnum Member

Original Thread

4. Superidgit

Superidgit Active Member

Dude i am sorry to hear that....:sad:

5. Wire Weasel

Wire Weasel Senior Moment

1st thread he said guy is in Alabama

Now it's Georgia

Which is it?

6. TexasOutlaw

TexasOutlaw Active Member

First address I had to ship to was Guntersville, AL. Then he tried to send me something that was just broken piece of crap using a PO Box inHanceville. AL 35077. His name is Tim Silvey. I'll dig up his screen name and post it later