• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cobra 29

C

Charger383

Metal, please reduce the size of the image by your name to where it does not distort the size of the forum.

Thanks

Dean

</p>

Metal, please reduce the size of the image by your name to where it does not distort the size of the forum.

Thanks

Dean

</p>

A friend just gave me a 29 NH ST.I was wondering if their are any mods for the delta tune to make it slide 10kc.

Metal Master
27mhz.gif

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub86.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=metal695>metal695</A> at: 8/3/03 8:41 am

A friend just gave me a 29 NH ST.I was wondering if their are any mods for the delta tune to make it slide 10kc.

Metal Master
27mhz.gif

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub86.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=metal695>metal695</A> at: 8/3/03 8:41 am

Metal 695, to edit/remove your Personal Icon, do this.....

on the front page of the forum, click on

My Control Panel

then

Account Preferences

Scroll down the page to were it says "use personal icon"

you can click on this box,and uncheck it or in the box right below that, there is a URL(this is the web address of your current icon at President Electronics) you can change the URL to a smaller Image.

(Please limit your Icon to 120 X 120 Pixels or less)

You can have a look at this post to give you a idea of the size

icon post

then scroll to the bottom of the page and click

save changes.

Try it and post again..... If you cant get it let me know,and I will be around to help.

Jeff

CDX 339 Radioactive

ATOMIC.gif

nasa_latest_eit_171_thumbnail.gif

YAESU_150w.jpg
</p>

Metal 695, to edit/remove your Personal Icon, do this.....

on the front page of the forum, click on

My Control Panel

then

Account Preferences

Scroll down the page to were it says "use personal icon"

you can click on this box,and uncheck it or in the box right below that, there is a URL(this is the web address of your current icon at President Electronics) you can change the URL to a smaller Image.

(Please limit your Icon to 120 X 120 Pixels or less)

You can have a look at this post to give you a idea of the size

icon post

then scroll to the bottom of the page and click

save changes.

Try it and post again..... If you cant get it let me know,and I will be around to help.

Jeff

CDX 339 Radioactive

ATOMIC.gif

YAESU_150w.jpg
</p>

You are going the right way with it, You got the Icon changed, but I don`t know if Geocities will allow linking...

I am getting the infamous red X box, not the Gif on the air.

You can go ahead and delete the post, and repost it again.

Jeff

CDX 339 Radioactive

ATOMIC.gif

YAESU_150w.jpg
</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub86.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=audioshockwav>AudioShockwav</A> 
ATOMIC.gif
at: 8/3/03 5:55 pm

You are going the right way with it, You got the Icon changed, but I don`t know if Geocities will allow linking...

I am getting the infamous red X box, not the Gif on the air.

You can go ahead and delete the post, and repost it again.

Jeff

CDX 339 Radioactive

ATOMIC.gif

YAESU_150w.jpg
</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub86.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=audioshockwav>AudioShockwav</A> 
ATOMIC.gif
at: 8/3/03 5:55 pm

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.