• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Connex 3300 HP

667 chicago mobile

Apr 16, 2005
U.S.A.
Ok Guy's, IM playing with the thought of getting the 3300 HP.. To put in my son-in-laws Truck.. Right now he has no radio.. I hear one last week wend I was rideing with me.. It had COLD BLOOD AUDIO.. Take about AUDIO. WOW.. I only wish my 2950 DX had that kind of Audio.. Anyway What Mod's with you do to this Connex 3300 HP.. Now here's the Best part.. Im going to put my JOKER 2x6 in his truck also. ( just setting under my disk doing notting) So what not let him have some power also.. :D :D
Thanks Tom

Well heck, of that Joker needs a new home you can send it this way. You can buy a nice Palomar for for your son-in-law.

Butcher318 said:
Well heck, of that Joker needs a new home you can send it this way. You can buy a nice Palomar for for your son-in-law.

Hello Butcher318,
I hope you got your amp back from -=BOO=-. I know that you alway's wand'ed a JOKER amp.. I have the J800 (HI DRIVE 8 pill), and JL800 AM SSB (8 pill Low Drive) and a 1x6pill. Beside's the JL650 (2x6pill).. I been saving them like there gold.. But I might be selling some of them.. Im still thinking if I should..
Tom.
P.S. If I do sell one.. Your will be the first... my friend..

Mod limiter is Transistor 33 but you dont and shouldnt remove it! I have a nice 3300hp in the FS section

Hi just got 1 and its so nice and loude and yes on no clipping you dont need to 1 thing on the bench into a dummy load it puts out 50 watts but when you but it to your fave antenna you may only see 25 To 40 watts just my 2 cents still very nice radio

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.