• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Notice: You may not use this site to facilitate the unauthorized selling of copyrighted material including, but not limited to, in the public dxForums, dxGallery, dxChat and private messsages. If you get caught doing this, you will be permanently banned with no second chances. A notice will be placed on the site of why you were banned and any information collected by this site about you will be made known to the copyright holder.

Diesel Shortage East Coast

Eldorado828

8-2-8 in the Lonestar state
Feb 21, 2016
The Lonestar State
This will directly affect what I do for a living as well. We're already getting daily reminders from the folks sitting in a corporate office about our idle times. Easy to say when their office is in a building versus mine on diesel powered drive train and already hitting 100 degrees outside. (Hey, keep them idle times down and bake your a55 off because we need to keep profits up to please investors)

It's much more than just one condition in my own work bubble I know... Rumors say prices will get higher and will do so fast..... that'll affect all of us in many ways....

AudioShockwav

Extraterrestrial
Staff member
Apr 6, 2005
Sierras Near Yosemite National Park
While Exxon Mobil and Shell are reporting record profits in the "billions of dollars".
"Quote.
Profits for Exxon Mobil, Shell and more also rose by billions despite significant costs of exiting operations and/or investments in Russia amid war in Ukraine.
"
Full Article

But the CEO's are making money of the backs off hard working people by the barrel.

Jeff

Cliff_KU4GW

Mar 19, 2022
Taylorsville, NC, USA
www.qrz.com

AmericanEagle575

Supporting Sr. Member
Feb 17, 2016
Bellefonte,Pennsylvania
While Exxon Mobil and Shell are reporting record profits in the "billions of dollars".
"Quote.
Profits for Exxon Mobil, Shell and more also rose by billions despite significant costs of exiting operations and/or investments in Russia amid war in Ukraine.
"
Full Article

But the CEO's are making money of the backs off hard working people by the barrel.

Jeff
Absolutely amazing,but I'm not surprised in the least,Screw over the working Class truck driver's while making millions behind there backs and so forth, etc

AmericanEagle575

Supporting Sr. Member
Feb 17, 2016
Bellefonte,Pennsylvania
I have to wonder if it could get so bad( diesel prices start hitting $6-8 dollar's a gallon down the road) that the Entire truck driving industry comes to a grinding halt because no one can afford to fill up the gas tanks,etc....Not trying to be Mr gloom and Doom,but I do wonder if it's a possibility at some point in the future?? Or I'm I just Crazy for thinking like that????

Reactions: Keto

Eldorado828

8-2-8 in the Lonestar state
Feb 21, 2016
The Lonestar State
Man.... as bad as I want to really say, we all know where this thread will go.....

ResizedP_e369980e-fb50-4b1c-9731-a34cada379a0_34804148985836.gif

TIN_CAN

Nov 23, 2011

Keto

Oct 30, 2020

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.