1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

Diplexer schematic for gsm

Discussion in 'Home Brew' started by bushwacker, May 13, 2010.

1. bushwacker

bushwacker Active Member

I looking into whats available for diplexer schematics for cellular freqs.
    I need to diplex uplink and downlink GSM cellular frequencies.

If anyone has any ideas please post em.
    Any and all links or ideas are welcome

2. RickC.

RickC. Hopeless antenna junkie

You're building one? What bands? You say cellular so I'd think 850/1900 but what do you have in mind?

Rick

3. mackmobile43

mackmobile43 Jock Supporter

Maybe he gonna try to track down osama bin laden, but I thought osama used satellite.:D

4. RickC.

RickC. Hopeless antenna junkie

LMAO!!!

Hey, if I see him I'll sure let you know!

5. bushwacker

bushwacker Active Member

Its for a bi directional amplifier.....
    800meg trunking and possibly gsm ( 800meg with 40 meg offset between up and down).

Either way it just a 800-900 meg diplexer schematic that I wanted to take a look at.

In certain industries....intrinsically safe radios are only allowed to be used. This means 800 meg radios and trunking systems.

For cellular or 800 meg trunking the diplexer should be the same. I just need to diplex 2 signals in the 800 meg range with a maximum 40 meg offset.

Track down Osama with a diplexer........ lol
    I don't think he's hiding up here in northern Canada

But if I do hear him ....I'll split the reward with you