• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Does anybody know what kind of desk mic this is ?

Switch Kit

Well-Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
Got it from a friend ,tried to wire it but it would key up and transmit but it would act like a P.A. through the speaker ? ...I've just never saw a mic like this before ? Ham maybe ? ....does anybody know what it is ? ...it's also next to mint condition as well . Thanks S-K

yes its a densei or sirtell from the early 80's, they came with different names on them, i have the 7000 model without tone controll or meter, there was also one with echo level where you have the tone slider.
white, tx
blue, rx
red, audio
shield, common
black, switch common
well made yes but its years since i heared the one you have it was back in 1981/82 on fm, you will just have to test it on your rig see how it sounds.

Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
  • @ BJ radionut:
    ARRL September VHF Contest: 1800Z, Sep 9 to 0300Z, Sep 11 :coffee: (y)
  • @ ljh505:
    Funniest thing heard on the radio this weekend: "I don't have a roger beep, so I've got my dog's squeaky toy. <squeek!>"