• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Does anybody know what kind of desk mic this is ?

Switch Kit

Apr 6, 2005
Got it from a friend ,tried to wire it but it would key up and transmit but it would act like a P.A. through the speaker ? ...I've just never saw a mic like this before ? Ham maybe ? ....does anybody know what it is ? ...it's also next to mint condition as well . Thanks S-K
im0010226cd.jpg

yes its a densei or sirtell from the early 80's, they came with different names on them, i have the 7000 model without tone controll or meter, there was also one with echo level where you have the tone slider.
try
white, tx
blue, rx
red, audio
shield, common
black, switch common

well made yes but its years since i heared the one you have it was back in 1981/82 on fm, you will just have to test it on your rig see how it sounds.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated