• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Notice: You may not use this site to facilitate the unauthorized selling of copyrighted material including, but not limited to, in the public dxForums, dxGallery, dxChat and private messsages. If you get caught doing this, you will be permanently banned with no second chances. A notice will be placed on the site of why you were banned and any information collected by this site about you will be made known to the copyright holder.

DXCALL.COM

IW9FDD

Jul 9, 2011
Please Visit DXCALL.COM HOME

NEW

DX Call and QSL Manager Database , Call Search ,Radio Callsign , Info Call, Notice, OM , SWL , Ham Radiosearch , Searchable database of World callsigns

KE3W

Feb 19, 2011
Centralia, PA (USA)
www.ke3w.com
pappy.gif
I know I'm an old fart - but the site is very confusing!
killingme_01.gif

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
on top of page is many flags why cant user click to change to country language?>

KE3W

Feb 19, 2011
Centralia, PA (USA)
www.ke3w.com
Hello,
say that not all prefer a page of introduction, some say, boring and prefer to immediately access the site's home page
Best regards
admin@dxcall.com

pappy.gif
Thanks for the reply. I am saying that when I jump over to your site - I haven't a clue what it does. I am greeted with button's, etc. but nothing states the actually purpose of the site. Based on the comments posted on this thread - I am the only one with the problem!
killingme_01.gif

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.