• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

echo board ???????

I have a brand new grant lt I just bought and was wondering

what the best echo board was for this radio.

thankx for the help. this forum is awesome.

thankx in advance.

</p>

I would buy the LT-2N. It is almost a TRB-1 in all capabilities and is VERY small and easy for an amature to install.

I've tried many over the years .....question is ? what is it that your looking for to get out of it ? .....all kinds of wham wham's and zoo zoo noises ? I think Dirt dude hit the nail on the head here . IM personally very pleased with RF Limited's TRB-1 boards !! ...The best ? ....maybe so. I also had one in a Grant XL and it did what I needed it to and then some.The Astatic boards are OK (you get what you pay for here) but if your just looking for a hint of echo for your out going audio ? they will work OK and sound good , I'd say the DM-452 mic's are neck and neck with the Astatic boards and cost about the same 20 dollars or so (so you might want to give that mic a thought,they are very decent for the price and also have pots inside the mic that you can adjust for your liking) TRB-1 Echo Board

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.