1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

emperor 5010

Discussion in 'CB Radio Gear SwapShop' started by tvrc18, Feb 3, 2012.

1. tvrc18

tvrc18 Active Member

Emperor 5010 for sale. Original mic and power cord no bracket. Just had it aligned and checked out and works good. Real clean radio also. Will include a Magnum by Palomar amp with 2 transistors. Looks just like a Cobra xl350 inside. Last time I used the amp 200 plus watts on high. $325.00 shipped. Paypal prefered.

2. dxerdave

dxerdave Active Member

how about some pictures??

I would like to see the inside pics of the amp.

If it is like a cobra xl350 it should have (2) toshiba 2879's in it.

3. tvrc18

tvrc18 Active Member

Send me your email in a pm, the picture files are to large for this forum to accept. The braid that covers the transistors hides the numbers but it puts out about what my xl350 does. It maybe mrf 454 or 2879's not 100% sure.

4. dxerdave

dxerdave Active Member

PM sent

5. 850-Idaho

850-Idaho Member

I need another amp like I need a hole in the head. Will you sell the radio seperatly?

6. mackmobile43

mackmobile43 Jock Supporter

A place to hold my sunglasses when I'm not wearing them would be great!

7. tvrc18

tvrc18 Active Member

I would probably do $215 shipped. Someone else wanted just the amp but I wanted to sell as a package. Not sure if he is still interested. The amp should be worth $125. The radio is really clean but I never use it anymore and have a 2510 and 2600 that gets more use. Hate for it to sit around and go south from no use. I sent it out recently to have it checked out and aligned and used a few times and set it back on the shelf.

8. 850-Idaho

850-Idaho Member

please pm me with paypal info

9. 850-Idaho

850-Idaho Member

no info yet tonight, I will send payment as soon as I get home from work tomorrow, consider it sold.

10. tvrc18

tvrc18 Active Member

Radio is sold, amp available for $140 shipped.