• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FCC surprize visit

Sonwatcher

Apr 6, 2005
Colorado
Stonecrusher just told me a friend of ours that has a private CB service in a Petro got a surprize visit from the FCC and advised him to not sell 10 meter radios anymore if he did not want to be fined. Stone said he removed them. :shock:

You have a friend that runs one of those illegal cb shops!
I thought you guys hated us cbers with our extra channels and our splattering amps. And how many posts have we seen that you and other ham ops have said that they (cbers and cb shops)need to have the book thrown at them but yet you guys have a friend that sells them?

Calibrating with the enemy i see.
Oh my what will CW think?

And how many posts have we seen that you and other ham ops have said that they (cbers and cb shops)need to have the book thrown at them but yet you guys have a friend that sells them?

I think you have the wrong guy sheriff.

Hello,

Not to antagonize the subject (who me ,never :roll: :roll: :roll: ) BUT this authors initials are SW.....not the other one..... ;) 8) 8)

Sonwatcher has given his opinions and help in many forums.....So I am a little confused on "Calling him out".

Whatever,everyone go enjoy the rest of their day....

Snoope back quiet

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.