• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Features, Pros & Cons,,,Texas Ranger TR-696F

C

Charger383

tr-696f-3.jpg

The Texas Ranger TR-696F is the latest in the line of "new circuit design" products by Ranger Communications, Inc. Built with ruggedness, durability and reliability in mind, this model will answer your needs for a high performance radio with both AM and SSB operation.

The TR-696F features a new Advanced Noise Filter Circuit for improved signal to noise ratio, providing high noise rejection capability that others just claim they have. This one works! You will instantly notice marginal signals pop in better when you turn on the switch and listen to your reception with a quieter signal. The Advanced Noise Filter circuit de-emphasizes the audio high frequency response in order to increase the signal-to-noise ratio of weak signals. This provides you with the ability to receive those marginal signals with much more clarity and understandability. Combined with the Noise Blanker and the Automatic Noise Limiter, this has to be the quietest mobile stations ever manufactured.

The TR-696F is loaded with extra features. See the list below for the many benifits of this radio.

— AM, USB, LSB Mode

— Switch for Instant Access to Channel 19

— Built-in 6 Digit Frequency Counter — Frequency Display On/Off Switch

— 2 Digit Channel Indicator — Dimmer Switch

— PA/CB Switch — 2 Color Xmit/Rcv Indicator

— Advanced Noise Filter Circuit Switch — Automatic Noise Limiter Switch

— Iluminated S/RF/SWR Meter — S/RF/SWR Switch

— Noise Blanker Switch — Adjustable Volume/Squelch Control

— External PA Jack — External Speaker Jack

— RF Gain/SWR/Cal Switch — RF Gain Control

— Tone Switch — Clarifier Control

— Mic Gain Control — Dynamic Mike Included

— Built in Voltage Overload Protection — 2 Year Warranty

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated