• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

For Sale: (4) 572B Tubes

SIX-SHOOTER

ICOM CENTRAL.7610,9100,PW-1,HEIL FIN & HEIL PR-781
Oct 2, 2010
Macclenny,Fla.
I have what I think are NOS 572B tubes from a local estate.One is a TAYLOR & the other 3 have NO NAME or markings but are the SAME color as the TAYLOR tube INSIDE & OUT.If I removed the TAYLOR name from the one TAYLOR tube I would NOT know which tube was which.The tubes are CRYSTAL CLEAR & are ALL in the same type boxes that say 572B MADE IN CHINA on the end of the box(Don't know if these are original boxes).I have PLENTY of 811A spares for my amplifier so I have no need of these & thought SOMEBODY could make use of them.Shipped price in the lower 48 states is $75 with NO GUARANTEE since I have NOT plugged them in.Looking at their condition I would say they are NOS since they are so CLEAR & BRIGHT. Thanks for looking & reading.If interested IM me for payment & shipping information.Payment by USPS money order ONLY.:mellow:

God bless,
SIX-SHOOTER

Last edited:

572b tube

Have you thought about using them in your 811h amplifier ? They makw a nice heavy duty replacement for the 811's
73 Thomas

REPLACEMENT

Have you thought about using them in your 811h amplifier ? They makw a nice heavy duty replacement for the 811's
73 Thomas

I had a set years ago but NO MORE output just a little COOLER running.For my money I PREFER the 811A's.I have SPARE 811A's but ZERO spare 572B's & NOT interested at the difference in the price WITHOUT a power INCREASE!

SIX-SHOOTER

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.