1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale or Trade Deer Hunter 100 Amplifier

Discussion in 'CB Radio Gear SwapShop' started by wcsd106, Apr 4, 2011.

1. wcsd106

wcsd106 Active Member

I've had this little amplifier put away for quite some time. It does a good 60 watts when not overdriven. Small by today's standards, but still a good little amp.

The preamp is not working. The relay engages, but the receive doesn't appear to increase. I think the PN2907a transistor has failed. It's a cheap part, but I don't have anything on hand to substitute for it at the moment.

Would like to trade for a working pair of SD1446 transistors (Prefer new, but good pulls are ok as well)

Would also sell for $40 + shipping

[​IMG]

2. granite bear

granite bear Member

I have one of these sitting around for years as well. Going thru the pile yesterday, cannot recall what frequency range this little thing was good for. Do you?

3. stoneman

stoneman Member

Who makes this box??

4. IMD262

IMD262 Well-Known Member

These were built for CB use.

5. IMD262

IMD262 Well-Known Member

Back 20-25 years ago I bought these by the case from Good Ol' Verne in the Lone Star.

6. psycho

psycho Running a special on our rooms!

You mean whose garage was this made in.

binrat, midnight special and w9cll like this.
  7. 9C1Driver

9C1Driver Sr. Member

8. psycho

psycho Running a special on our rooms!

WOW!!!!! I can get fake Chinese fully non functional 1446s for a third the price! LMAO! I remember the days when CB was a poor man's hobby....not any more.
    I guess RF parts bought up everything before production was discontinued.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1pcs-SD144...455793&hash=item339753b181:g:e-YAAOSwDN1URl8t

9C1Driver likes this.