• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FORE SALE 3 COBRA 29 LTD'S

cottentop

Nov 21, 2008
the panhandel of WV
HI all
wel i have the new radio bug again so i need to sell these to git new rig
NO 1 is a cobra 29ltd classic made in SEPT, 1997 every thing works gteat and it has talkback i( i used a DM 452 on it it is set to work with a palomar tx 100 amp no swing kit it may be clipped ? asking $50.00 OBO

NO 2 is a cobra 29 ltd /st/ nw made in SEPT, 00 it also works good ( BUT NEEDS )
a new led in the meter and like all the nw's the light in the face dont work
asking $45.00 OBO

NO 3 is an olde but goodie cobra ltd classic made JULY,90 in PHILIPPINES
it works real good it dos need a meter as the one in it is stuck and i am not trying to un stick it LOL :) asking $40.00 please see pix if they work or ask me for pix

i do want to sel out right but i would thin about a trade of a nice galaxy 959 would trade 1 radio for eather a used big stick or A99 base station antenna thanks wayne

Attachments

• mic pix 016.jpg
    mic pix 016.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 70
  • mic pix 035.jpg
    mic pix 035.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 68
  • COBRA29LTD02.jpg
    COBRA29LTD02.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 68

hello

hello. I have a used big stick antenna i'd trade. Im not sure if its 16ft long. its a 2pc antenna. its in really good condition. Its been painted a light blue to blend in with the sky. Hit me up if your interested. thanks

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.