• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Forum Rules?

wy0mn/7

Nov 27, 2008
Medicine Bow, WY
Someone please send me a copy of the forum Bible.
Just saw a locked thread, and apparently I, and others, ticked someone off by expressing our opinion in regards to a completely different site and its inmates!
We recently gave flowers and accolades to 'this site' over the QRZ site. Perhaps we were hasty...

I'm beginning to detest this PC 'politically correct' world. Used to be you could let someone know they were an idiot in the hopes that their idiocy would improve, or even install morals into the amoral. But not any longer, there are no limits to the perversions allowed between consenting adults, and even schools have the 'no idiot child left behind' clause in their operations, federally mandated I believe!

Personally I don't want an idiot of the caliber mentioned in the thread, being a HAM nor even a CB'er. Very judgemental of me too moleculo, but he obviously should not be driving at all, most especially with the added distraction of a radio. Breathing IN and OUT are quite enough for him. This fella will end up on the roof tweaking element lengths while the linear is fully keyed, mic jammed in a desk drawer; checking the SWR. The concrete below will give his final reading.

Thanks Educator, appropriately chastised. From now on I'll try to behave.

Lex, leave the grossly stupid people alone! :headbang

Sry moleculo, but it still seems narrow between the eyebrows.

The thread I locked happened to be making fun of an individual who is also a forum member here. Do you think that person feels like asking any questions here now?

We're pretty lax on the site with letting discussion go about almost anything, we pretty much just ask for everyone to be courteous and respectful of others. Poking a little fun is one thing, but it can become "over the top" in a hurry if we aren't careful. Perhaps I locked the thread too hastily, but I think you'll notice that I rarely do much "moderation" at all.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?