• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Frequency counter question.

L

Lil Red

CQ...CQ dx...

I'm looking to pick up a cheap freq. counter. I've researched as much as I can on the web but can't find any info on what models, if any, work with sideband.

My instincts tell me that without a carrier, the counter has nothing to count.

I'm looking for an in line type that will give me a reading of my transmit frequency when I swing the clarifier. I don't even know if that's possible.

I have leads on a Paradynamics PDC250 and a Paradynamics 357 but I'm not sure if they are exactly what I'm looking for.

Anybody have any input?

I'm QRT and standing by.

I had originally intended to place this in 'General Discussions' but missed the mark. Sorry for the duplication.

Li’l Red

Cherokee CBS-1000

D-104 Silver Eagle

Texas Star 350 HDV

Penetrator 500 (“It really whips the Llama’s @ss”)

<marquee>
vw_beetle.gif
..... DX call: Operator 104 in Mass. on 38L...6Delta 1368 on 37L</marquee></p>

I have a Dosy TFC-3001 power meter with freq counter and it shows the freq on AM/SSB/FM.I can't remember how much it cost, may be $125.00 or so.

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated