• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Funny things heard on CB

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
Here's the official thread to post funny stuff you've heard on CB. It doesn't have to be technical or radio related; just funny. Don't make it up, but if you heard it or said it yourself, post it up.
progress.gif

I was shooting some skip on 38lsb a few years ago and i heard a guy say-I GOT ME A BIG OL BOX OF CARRIERS AROUND HERE.- I hear the truckers every day around here. thats halarious in its self sometime. my wife asks, can they talk like that on cb.?? lol.

the guys that swear they are gonna kick my ass......but never showed up . iv learned to not waste my time going . then theres the guy every day in ashland whispering to truckers the suck N-word dikcs and of course mentioning their moms .

i personally enjoy razzing the 11 meter "preachers" , they can be very entertaining when aggravated !!

Well mercy sakes and good googly woogly there good buddy :D I've been a 11 meterin' fer over 30 years so making a list of all of the funny shite I've heard AND SAID :D on the CB, would take many turns of the moon and cost thousands of lives and surely a million bucks or more.....think a million's a lot? Just remember we're talking AMERICAN dollars :tongue:

Just to whittle it down to a favorite category, I always got the most laughs out of the folks that were either 1) High on goof balls, doobies, or some other recreational substance along with all manner of alcohols, which is just a given. The regular rank and file of "normal" people :w00t: who just happened to have radios handy while intoxicated. Drunk and high folk can be down right entertainen'. Then there's 2) The bad drunks, the old drunks, the habitual offenders of the fruit of the vine. Much different kind of ranting and raving but can be a real hoot too.

So you wanna make me laugh ?? You wanna come get a piece of me ?? Then just signal me as to what channel the party's on or where the mean ol' drunk is holding court.....and we'll go fishin"
shrk.gif
for some laughs
za4.gif

Not sure if this is funny or just sad, but I over heard it last week.

The local "King of the Band" was astounding his minions with his CB knowledge. Seems he's running a 1x4 amp into a 10x2879 FatBoy, with 4 batteries and a 200A motor maul and is "seeing 6KW all day, everyday". But he "doesn't run it that hard, just keys 1KW and let's it swing from there". Into a Tram 3 magnet mount with 9913 coax because "that's the best there is". And he takes pride in splattering 3-4 channels each way "clear across town".

Whatever there, Ace.......(y)

CBer1: Hey, I can hear you bleading 20 channels away!

CBer2: Oh yeah? But could you understand me?

Not sure if this is funny or just sad, but I over heard it last week.

The local "King of the Band" was astounding his minions with his CB knowledge. Seems he's running a 1x4 amp into a 10x2879 FatBoy, with 4 batteries and a 200A motor maul and is "seeing 6KW all day, everyday". But he "doesn't run it that hard, just keys 1KW and let's it swing from there". Into a Tram 3 magnet mount with 9913 coax because "that's the best there is". And he takes pride in splattering 3-4 channels each way "clear across town".

Whatever there, Ace.......(y)

there's a few things wrong with that guy...Call me crazy but driving a 10 pill FatGIRL with a 5 pill would let out a genie! You use a 5 pill to drive a 16, not a 10! And the other problem there is the FATGIRL... Should be Dave Made! We all know class C amps are not the cleanest, but if built properly, you shouldn't have any trouble. I run a Dave Made 1x4 at my house on the base with a 65ft Antron 99 and have no trouble with the neighbors, and I'm not splattering all across the band...Just my $0.02, sorry for the tangent

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated