• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Gee, another locked thread...

cyclops1970

Gay Nazi Liberation Party
Apr 5, 2005
Bristol, VA
You know, I find it a bit odd that in the last year or so, locked threads were few and far between. Then CWMorse gets banned, and then two locked threads in a row.

A note to the admin: this forum isn't as attractive as it used to be. I could always count on this forum to be an open exchange of ideas...belligerent at times, but always a good read and thought provoking.

Now, it's just...boring. Blah.

At least CW threw gasoline on the fire. IMHO, if this is way it's going to be, you might as well just delete the whole forum.

Signed,

A (dis)satisfied reader

When you've had enough garbage, it's time to stop being a sanitation engineer (aka garbage collector).

Hmmm, executioner comes to mind :LOL:

Last edited:
When is the truth garbage ? When somebody else can't handle it ? I can surely understand locked threads in anybodies house ,especially when IM only a guest in it , but it surely can seem onesided so many times , favoritizm comes to mine. 197 ? I don't think your links of nonsence have anything to do with the matter at hand. There are some things that never change and nothing changes if nothing changes. Some times it's best just to get around it. Weather it's onesided or not ? This is how the cookie crumbles in somebody else's house ,I don't think anybody likes to be cut off or feel as if they had more to say then was allowed and that somebody else got the last word,I tend to think it's best to let it go "LOCKED" or not. Just seems like there's times when threads are locked that they seem so onesided to me and inabled me to read them in the first place, this is when I personally feel the whole thread should have been banished rather then locked ,it certainly wouldn't have left me open for comment if that were to be the case and then I wouldn't feel or think about it being a onesided affair. What is Fair ? Well .......my daddy told me a very very long time ago that life wasn't always fair and that I just had to deal with it the best that I could at any given time. He was right. Peace

Your daddy was a wise man. So Deal with it already. :roll:
It seems as if you are board or something? Heat got to ya? you seem as if you want to stir the pot and just pick a fight with someone don't matter who just somebody.
Well I for one am glad that they locked both threads as both threads were just chatter had nothing to do with the fcc and could have or should have been posted some where else seemed like someone was airing out dirty laundry and it stank. I for one am glad to see some control and class brought to the fcc section. As for CWM throwing gas on the fire :shock: Well you be the judge on that statement. What good did it do except to incite people on both sides of the issue. a link does exhist to check out the doings at the fcc if you want to.
so if you want to pitch a fit go over to the political side of this board and get your fill. :p 73's and peace :peace keep cool. :beer

your mind is not on the same plane as mine dude. I honestly have know Idea where your coming from here ? Pot stirrer ? far from it dude,not my style. but the truth is , and IM starting to think that you have your own ideas what the truth is and can't handle it ? It's all about the FCC !! Simple as that ,you may read more into it if you like concerning me. The FCC section has more problems then most because folks feel the way that they do , nothing new here with lock downs !! Must just add a little spice to the forum so it tends to linger on. IM really sorry you feel the way that you do here Tod-T , I surely do not agree with you , but ,opinions are like a$$holes , everybody has one , including me. Peace and good will to you sir. I guess you could say I was dealing with it as you put it. (-:

I am glad to read that. :D
What I do not understand is why the beef on the locked threads? your thoughts.
oh and I can handle it as you like to put it.
Yes we all have opinions and I sure am glad I live an a country where I can voice mine.
Peace and god bless we might not always agree but what a boring world if we did always agree. :D

I did mention that about the locked down threads Tod-T , I said that I thought some should be totally deleted rather then locked for my reasons stated. I agree and I disagee ,doesn't always make me right , but I can feel right for my own well being. You can please some of the people some of the time but you just can't please all the people all the time. When you said stur the pot .....I can understand what your saying to a degree Tod-T , in my case ,I honestly don't think it's sturring the pot , it's just how I feel , and unfortunately , not all are going to feel the same way that I do or even understand where IM coming from in the first place. That's OK (-: In the end for me , It's always got to be good , one way or the other. Peace

todt061458 said:
Yes we all have opinions and I sure am glad I live an a country where I can voice mine. :D

Exactly.

That is, until you offend too many people or hit them a little too close to home.

Then you get banished.

Hmmm , I always thought it went like .......How about a little cheese with that whine .......not wine but whine as in whining like a cry baby not getting his or her own ways in life and or just a saying from one that also does not get his or her own ways in this life or basically just does not want to hear what is being said weather or not it's the truth or not. Denile comes to mind. Peter Paul Almond Joy's got nuts and Mound's don't. Kay Say Rah Say Rah .

i was reading some 10 or 11 pages regarding jamming in a movie theater..
All of the sudden it seems to have vanished...

Was it banned...was it deleted...Locked ?

Que Pasa ( what gives ) ??

You know it was gonna happen. I just had to fix the spelling errors, lest I get grilled...

i guess...

i missed the opportunity to reply
as well as only got through reading up to the 8th page on that thread

lol

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.