• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Glenn Baxter, K1MAN gets nailed

Sending out an NAL and actually enforcing it are two differant things.I'm sure Baxter will slither around on the airwaves for some time to come until they actually pull the plug on his equipment or lock him up.At least it is a step in the right direction.

Baxter

Oh, sure. No doubt he'll pull their string for a bit. The Feds are sometimes slow, but look at Gerritsen. He finally got his'un! :D At least, IHOPE they get him (Baxter).

CWM

I've had to put up with Baxter on the air.His station in Maine thunders in here on 80m.Funny how he is stronger than those big strappers in New England with their pair of 833's plate modulating a pair of 833's.Me thinks the FCC should look at the actual power output of his station as well.It was rumoured that he was running a 5 Kw AM broadcast rig.That would be 20 Kw pep,just a tad over the limit.It may be just a rumour but as I said he thunders into Nova Scotia. :evil:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.