• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

GOOD GROUND WAVES IS TENNESSEE!!!

007_man

Apr 29, 2011
Savannah,Tennessee
I JUST TALKED TO NASHVILLE FOR THE FIRST TIME BAREFOOTED ON A IMAX 2000 ABOUT 30 FOOT OFF THE GROUND. I'M ABOUT 3 HOURS AWAY FROM NASHVILLE! :w00t:

Mr Clean

May 21, 2005
I JUST TALKED TO NASHVILLE FOR THE FIRST TIME BAREFOOTED ON A IMAX 2000 ABOUT 30 FOOT OFF THE GROUND. I'M ABOUT 3 HOURS AWAY FROM NASHVILLE! :w00t:

Thats cool stuff!. I talk there sometimes from Southern Indiana. Talked to wild bill and harley rider afew weeks ago. They run on 21 usually getting on the air 11pm or so. Good contact! Just checked on a distance calculator and its about 105 miles as a crow flies from your town to nashville.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    on the connector with the green wire, if you short that to a nearby black wire, the power supply will turn on. (for use as a bench supply or whatever)
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    And IIRC, the purple wire is -12VDC, but that is from memory and it does not serve.
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    So if you need, say, 7v, connect + to the Yellow wire and - to the Red wire.
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    or or you need 9v connect + to the yellow wire and - to the orange wire. note: not all PSU's have the orange wire nowadays, as many manufactures had the voltage regulation on the motherboard, and all the power supply gives is 12 vdc
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Thanks ROB will check it out!~!! got to clean the work bench a little make room for that big case :)