• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Googlemap

Click on the Googlemap ME link at the top of the main page. Then click on "Your Entry". Zoom into your location BEFORE you click on the map.Clicking on the map will place a marker. You can then fill out any info you want to have displayed.

Stupid me. :blushing: You first have to place a marker in order to HAVE an entry to look at. :LOL: After you click on the Googlemap ME tab what do you see for tabs in the top of the window that opens up?

OK,today is one of those days that I feel like I need help just to tie my shoes.:blink: I cannot for the life of me figure out how I even did it the first time. :censored: Sorry Park but I must leave now and consult my nine year old on the fine art of shoe lace tying. :confused:

:D I can't for the life of me see anything that will let me show my location, it's probably right in front of me and I'm just missing it.

That's pretty cool how that program works. I have seen these images before but the detail allways freaks me out!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?