1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

Googlemap

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Info' started by park, Feb 7, 2008.

1. park

park Active Member

How do I put my location on the map?

2. Captain Kilowatt

Captain Kilowatt Professional Amateur
    Staff Member

Click on the Googlemap ME link at the top of the main page. Then click on "Your Entry". Zoom into your location BEFORE you click on the map.Clicking on the map will place a marker. You can then fill out any info you want to have displayed.

3. park

park Active Member

I don't see "your entry" anywhere?

4. Captain Kilowatt

Staff Member

Stupid me. :blushing: You first have to place a marker in order to HAVE an entry to look at. :LOL: After you click on the Googlemap ME tab what do you see for tabs in the top of the window that opens up?

5. park

park Active Member

I see

show main map
    list users
    about vbgooglemap

6. Captain Kilowatt

Staff Member

OK,today is one of those days that I feel like I need help just to tie my shoes.:blink: I cannot for the life of me figure out how I even did it the first time. :censored: Sorry Park but I must leave now and consult my nine year old on the fine art of shoe lace tying. :confused:

7. park

park Active Member

:D I can't for the life of me see anything that will let me show my location, it's probably right in front of me and I'm just missing it.

That's pretty cool how that program works. I have seen these images before but the detail allways freaks me out!