• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Got my Mauldulator today, WOW

wahlrite

Jul 19, 2008
Well I got my Mauldulator today and all I can say is wow,

This thing is amazing, as soon as I keyed up 5 locals thought I was at 3M's station in cali. calling their names!

If my meter is correct I am dead keying 1 swinging to 6, 3m says if I drive that into a 2 pill, then into my SB-220, I will get around 175 swinging to 2KW.

Everything is first class. What control, I'm using the free breakaway audio software from the internet. As soon as I get my amp set up, I WILL be the new kid one the block. (y)

I'm in love !

Wahlrite !

Well I got my Mauldulator today and all I can say is wow,

This thing is amazing, as soon as I keyed up 5 locals thought I was at 3M's station in cali. calling their names!

If my meter is correct I am dead keying 1 swinging to 6, 3m says if I drive that into a 2 pill, then into my SB-220, I will get around 175 swinging to 2KW.

Everything is first class. What control, I'm using the free breakaway audio software from the internet. As soon as I get my amp set up, I WILL be the new kid one the block. (y)

I'm in love !

Wahlrite !

See this thread http://www.worldwidedx.com/general-...te-citizens-band-radio-myth-lies-legends.html

hey this is 302. i got my Mauldulator about 4 weeks ago. i made a video about it and posted it on cbtricks. hey wahlwrite, how do you like yours? do you have it set up to 3/4watt dead carrier? i keep mine anywhere from 1/2 to 3/4 and that seems to be where it is happier. once i setup my amplifiers to be completely linear it sounds amazing over the air.

do you have any questions about processing or setup? let me know and ill try to help you.

here is my video that i made showing the scope.

YouTube - Motor Mouth Mauldulator Very Happy with it!

Thanks 302,

I first set it up at 1 watt, but quickly learned that it needed to be at 3/4 to get 200% modulation.
What audio soft ware are you using ? I am using the free one from online and a sure sm58.

I am sure I will learn the ins and outs of this thing, as soon as I went on the air today, my doorbell started ringing, everyone came over to look at it.

Wayne

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated