• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ham Radio Microcraft S.O.S. Morse-A-Word Code Reader NR

M

moranacus

Does anyone know if the Ham Radio Microcraft S.O.S. Morse-A-Word Code Reader NR is any good???? Someone is selling one on Ebay and its suppose decode morse code.

</p>

I think Microcraft is no longer around, I have looked for info on it, but it is far and few........

You might try to have a look at some software to do what you are after.

Here are a few ideas.MRP40 Software

There is a free trial version, and reviews on EHam.net

Also look here,

DX Zone Software

Also look through here...

dmoz.org/Recreation/Radio/Amateur/Morse_Code/Software/

perso.wanadoo.fr/radioraft/

More software options_________

Have a look and see if there is any of the programs here that would do the trick.

Jeff

<span style="color:eek:range;font-family:helvetica;font-size:large;">RadioActive</span>

20040427_0100_eit_171.gif

</p>

Eight years later, I still have one from my dad (SK). He wouldn't depend on it rather, it provided reassurance to anticipate or verify copy midstream. I never got the hang of morse and haven't tried since my 5wpm exam mid 80's.
The best thing about the Morse-a-Word was the size of the digital display, large characters bright red.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?