• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ham Test Study App on your Android

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
Here's another useful app that was recently released for Android based smartphones called, "Ham Radio Study".

This free application quizzes you on the questions from each of the FCC pools, keeping track of your correct answers, and prompting you when you answer incorrectly. It does not actually give you practice tests, instead it asks you every question in the pool for the license class you're studying for. Currently, images from the questions are not displayed; the author says this feature will be coming soon.

Those studying for either a new license or an upgrade should find this app useful to help brush up on the questions, especially when they have a few minutes to kill like at a restaurant waiting for a table or in the theater waiting for a movie. Those who have already passed the tests may find this application useful to stay sharp.

Check out the attached screen shot for a sample question screen. Enjoy!

Attachments

• droid ham radio study.png
    droid ham radio study.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 291

Ham Study for Android

This could be a great app if they would update the Technician part to the new question pool. If anyone knows the programmer could you give them a nudge?

they have echolink for droid as well now......

I downloaded it but havent played with it much yet

Im running a HTC touch pro with a dual boot of WM 6.5 and a version of droid that was hacked to run on the touch

scott

I know this is an old thread but ...... FWIW I found another practice exam app while looking for the above. It's called "Amateur Radio Exam 1.0 Free" I lets you pick which exam to practice, keeps score, has an option to go back and practice the questions you previously got wrong and more.

Glad I found these apps because I will be taking the Tech exam this weekend. :)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated