• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Heathkit electronic switch model ID-4101

Marty

Feb 13, 2007
Twilight Zone
My uncle or my dad built this in the early to mid 1970's. My uncle said it's for a oscilloscope just throw it away. I plugged it in and the light came on.

So what do I have here? Junk I am not going to throw it away. It's still look's new.

Thanks Rich. Also in the cardboard box i found a Archer project board model 277-111 digital frequency counter "6 digits" and a dual variable power supply 1.0 amp max. I like how the old stuff looks :D

Marty said:
My uncle or my dad built this in the early to mid 1970's. My uncle said it's for a oscilloscope just throw it away. I plugged it in and the light came on.

So what do I have here? Junk I am not going to throw it away. It's still look's new.

If you can't use it why not try to sell it on eBay ?

Old "vintage" Heathkit products are still in demand.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.