• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HEY EVERYONE!

actually i was just thinking about this... this forum is a little different than the others, i know not many of them really have a negative standing with one radio service, but this one openly accepts them all, its a gret place to find out info on each one and move up "on the ladder" ... just a passing thought, its pretty cool...

Thanks Tez...we've been this way since the beginning and try really hard to make it a place that can be enjoyable for everyone. And if someone is the type that just can't tolerate another radio hobby...well there are plenty of other places for them :)

And this is why this and CB junk are 2 of the best forums. There 2 different style hobby and members and we get along!!!! If one or the other gets nasty it only fuels the fires that people already have burningabout eachother.

But in reality if someones a jerk there just that A JERK rather there lashing out at the other radio hobbiest or not all I know is they place hooked me and reeled me in and Im stuck in there live well!!! LMA:LOL:!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.