• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HR 2510 NO TX WATTAGE

CBC544

Apr 2, 2008
Hr2510 rx good but has no tx power shows about a half watt on AM if I keep the mic keyed that half watt goes to 0 watts in a couple of seconds ,I have already replaced the final mrf497,the driver 2sc2166 also Q124 audio driver Q134 pre driver ,changed C95 and C97 and C75 ,all voltages on ic104 are correct,checked voltage on Q125,Q126 and Q136 all check out according to service manual now I am stumped any help would be great

Do you have an oscilloscope? If so probe the output of the final transistor at the transistor leg. Watch the power and see if it fades. If so do the same to the driver-then pre driver and so on. If it doesnt fall off at the final then it sounds like a bad filter or inductor, maybe the SWR PCB.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.