• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

hr2510 output

T

toad3126

just got a used 2510, hooked it up to the power supply and dummy load to test it. on ssb I got 25w, on am I got 7w swinging to 17w on average reading mode and 25w on peak mode. my meter is a Yaesu ys-60. with that kind of avg. power shouldn't the peak reading be higher, and shouldn't ssb peak be a lot higher? by comparison my modified uniden 76xl does 11w avg and high 20's peak on the same meter.

</p>

just got a used 2510, hooked it up to the power supply and dummy load to test it. on ssb I got 25w, on am I got 7w swinging to 17w on average reading mode and 25w on peak mode. my meter is a Yaesu ys-60. with that kind of avg. power shouldn't the peak reading be higher, and shouldn't ssb peak be a lot higher? by comparison my modified uniden 76xl does 11w avg and high 20's peak on the same meter.

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated