1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

I am about to say screw this city, I'm moving back to the sticks..

Discussion in 'Announcements & Open Forum' started by Tallman, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Shadetree Mechanic

Shadetree Mechanic 808 On The North Side of Dover

Everyone is trying to get out of the city. Any city at an unprecedented rate. Real estate in upstate New York is through the roof. The term used to be called "white flight" and as crime goes up, people get out. Gun sales are hitting records too. Marxism is driving the wedge between people. People will then turn to government for the solution. Many people would vote in a communist party if they could.....

357magnum and S&W357 like this.

2. The20poundhammer

The20poundhammer Sr. Member

Yes the cops did knock and announced themselves. The boyfriend fired first and the officers returned fire. The one that was charged fired his weapon into the neighbors apartment. This was s tragic mistake thats the bottom line.

S&W357 likes this.
  3. bob85

bob85 Supporting Member

If we did end up with another Younger Dryas situation everything that's happening now around the world now will seem like nothing at all.

not even worth a raised eyebrow in comparison.

That's when you will learn what "crap hitting the fan" means,

4. Road Squawker

Road Squawker Sr. Member

That means those "peaceful Protesters" will freeze to death before I do.

357magnum and bob85 like this.
  5. Tallman

Tallman W9WDX Amateur Radio Member, KW4YJ EXTRA class

My son and our families will eat good on venison and things like sausage, jerky, and smoked roast.

6. Shadetree Mechanic

Shadetree Mechanic 808 On The North Side of Dover

The first year the Pilgrims landed in Plymouth, they had no summer. What would happen to the worlds food supply now days if we missed just one summer? Or a few hundred years?

Maybe that explains why we lived underground in the future. All this time I thought it was nuclear winter.

357magnum, Handy Andy and S&W357 like this.
  7. 543_Dallas

543_Dallas Sr. Member

I had a thought yesterday. How many of these people would be in the street burning and looting if there was no Facebook? I don't think the majority of them would even know what happened. These don't seem like the kinds of people that sit down and watch the news after dinner.

8. Blackcat630

Blackcat630 Sr. Member

Racial injustice and police hunting down people simply based on skin are ideas continually perpetuated by media and social media algorithms. The stupidity and gullibility of these "protestors" is ridiculous. The majority of these rioters are either spoiled kids that have no concept of a hard days work.. or.. criminals financed by the agenda behind this great societal devide.

Sad times we are in now.. I truly worry about the future my kids will live in.

Love, Pray, Work, Lock and Load.. oh and play radio

9. Tokin

Tokin The Man With No Shoes

Ill leave this here...
    EipU9GJX0AAOaTv.jpeg

10. big_sho9

big_sho9 Guest

The climate control people claimed back in 2000, that it would be inhabitable by 2014. Totally False. Now they say if we don't get a green new deal, that it is going to end soon. That is something else I'm getting tired of hearing about. I believe the earth goes in cycles. Evidence in the ice caps prove it.

Robb, Handy Andy and WECSOG like this.
  11. Handy Andy

Handy Andy Do Your Research First, Then Decide...

People Eating Tasty Animals

Soon it will be...

Animals Eating Tasty P-e-o, oh...(er, Protesters!)

Tallman, Tokin and 357magnum like this.
  12. 357magnum

357magnum Sr. Member

I just need to get this across as easy as possible , Yes mistake were made , what you see/hear is all over the place ! Not sure what I believe , I heard she lost her job on the FD & " was " selling drugs ? Like said it is what you want to believe ! :whistle:;) The other is how many of my friends on here actually killed a person ?" Legally Vietnam " . I don't know their names ,or if they had kids to go home to , but this eats @ me all the time . It's easy to " Pull That Trigger " But do want do to live w/ it ? Don't think a cop that shoots to save his own Arse & get home to his family doesn't deal w/ this Just my thoughts . Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo PS .. Sorry .

hillbilly101 and Christopher17 like this.
  13. 357magnum

357magnum Sr. Member

Also this is why I live rural , maybe 15 houses on my Dead End Street , New neighbor moved in across from me , house cost $575k ? :whistle:;)o_O First thing he asked is " Do they fire guns around here ? " I talked to him a few days later , he said it sounded like a War Zone around here the other day ! Guess I moved into the right neighborhood ! :ROFLMAO: Stay Heathy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo

hillbilly101 and Christopher17 like this.
  14. Tokin

Tokin The Man With No Shoes

This story is a direct result of Liberalism. Unfortunately the liberal idea of free breeding for humans is resulting in the same over population issues these animals are facing.
    https://www-sfgate-com.cdn.ampproje...-Gate-Park-San-Francisco-feeding-15591893.php

357magnum likes this.
  15. Robb

Robb Yup

Rumor from a source has been saying that the city of Louisville is either in the process of settling a wrongful death suit for Brianna's family or has started to. It was a search warrant; and not an arrest warrant.

As far as media driven climatologists that have nothing but fear to spread and a Marxist agenda to fill, might have had better results if they had their hands in selling used cars.

As the Earth spins; there are jet streams.
    Coriolis effect.
    The rest is junk science for any and all to fret over.

To think and believe that college students are really well informed and properly educated is the real mystery of this generation.
    Altruistic and well meaning; yes.
    Properly educated and well informed; no . . .

#30 Robb, Sep 25, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2020