• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I am greatly troubled by this!!!!!

packrat

Sep 24, 2008
S.W. Florida
Last night as I was listening to the news on the radio I heard what has to be the most disturbing thing I have ever heard, and I have heard a lot!
There was story about a girl being repeatedly gang raped by 7 people! It seems that her 15 year old sister, at a party, sold her to these men ( I use the term VERY loosely) to do as they please.

The rape victim is 7 YEARS OLD!!!

If you pray, pray for this little girl, who, if she survives, will be forever haunted by this atrocity.

Last edited:

That's "the world" for you. I hope the judge throws the book at them. In the meantime, I'll pray for the girl and also for those who abused her, that they will see the error of thier ways and repent. Also that justice will be served.

As a father of 4 and 3 being girls it would give me great pleasure to flip these animals upside down place my feet behind their ears and one by one USE THEM EACH AS A POGO STICK!!! :censored::mad::angry::(

As a father of 4 and 3 being girls it would give me great pleasure to flip these animals upside down place my feet behind their ears and one by one USE THEM EACH AS A POGO STICK!!! :censored::mad::angry::(
Bob's Steam Hammer of Justice is just the device for the job. :whistle:

You know the world is getting sick. I know this isn't the right thing to think but her sister should get the same thing. and well the guys that did it should never see the light of day without looking through bars again. That is the problem we show to much mercy on criminals and victims don't see enough.
WAKE UP AMERICA

If they are convicted as charged no Mercy!! Kill them all. No appeal straight to death.. This is where I believe torture is Good.. Animals to get there rocks off.. For Gods sake save us all..

I said many prayers for that Girl. Makes me sick..

Mark

Yes, it happened as described. I the news said it was 2 adults and 5 minors doing the rape, while the sister just stood around. It was late when I heard the story, and I just cant get it out of my head.

I don't know the condition of that little girl, shes is just a little girl!

I just don't know what to say!

Pray for her.

Unfortunately, until we start treating the disease and not the symptoms, this sort of thing will continue to snowball.

Responsibility for this goes beyond the "men" and boys invlovled, and beyond the older sister and her parents.

This country used to be something, and something worthy of all those young soldiers lives. But what it is becoming now is truely horrific.

Electric Chair as the witness chair, Guilty flip the switch.
And a lot of other thing that i will keep to myself.
Pray for her is all we can do till we know the culprits
KD0GOJ

When those that done this are finally locked up in jail,I assure you that everyone of them will be treated in kind.....

I am a parent of a girl....if my daughter was done that way,those that done something like that to her had better pray that the cops get to them before I do

Problem is, the adults are only charged with child endangerment and criminal sexual assault, and the others could be tried as minors. Unbelievable. Whats more, the 15 year old sister admitted everything with absolutely no remorse, like these things happen everyday. If the 15 year old wants to be a whore, that is her decision, but the little girl made no such choice. And there were two off duty cops there working as security for the building, and they saw nothing!!!! The little girl dressed and they threw her out on the street, and the cops didn't see anything!!! A 7 year old girl, alone, in the worst part of town,after enduring what happened, crying and the cops saw nothing!:censored:

Yeah, I am pissed!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.