• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I need info or a moderator to help with this boo boo

Dec 13, 2008
Texas
Hi guys,:headbang
I made a dummy bonehead mistake and created a user name\new handle and didnt check the members list before hand to see if there was that name allready and of coarse when i seen it and checked there was already a member with (Buckshot)Well long story short i meant to use (00 Buckshot) to begain with and blew that too by creating (Buckshot000).So anyway now that everyone knows im a big dumb*#* I need a moderator to delete that name because i want to use (SnakeDoctor444).I looked for a way to delete it but either im blind or theres not a way to do it.Probably im just blind.....So from now on i will be a little more careful.Thanks William

Hi guys,:headbang
I made a dummy bonehead mistake and created a user name\new handle and didnt check the members list before hand to see if there was that name allready and of coarse when i seen it and checked there was already a member with (Buckshot)Well long story short i meant to use (00 Buckshot) to begain with and blew that too by creating (Buckshot000).So anyway now that everyone knows im a big dumb*#* I need a moderator to delete that name because i want to use (SnakeDoctor444).I looked for a way to delete it but either im blind or theres not a way to do it.Probably im just blind.....So from now on i will be a little more careful.Thanks William

This is an adult forum, we can use the word ass, just not the word dumb :LOL:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.