• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

i stopped monkeyn' around (new 10k)

BIONIC_TEXAN88

Aug 1, 2005
TEXAS PINEYWOODS
traded in the monkey and went back to the good ole 10k. I have better swr reading with the messenger inline and she looks so much better too.

100_0655.jpg

100_0652.jpg

The hell with everything else !! Look at that landscape !! I'd trade in everything I own for a piece of that action , I just look at those trees and wooded area , it's a breath of fresh air for this city boy !

Switch Kit said:
The hell with everything else !! Look at that landscape !! I'd trade in everything I own for a piece of that action , I just look at those trees and wooded area , it's a breath of fresh air for this city boy !

And there's somebody across the way with a bucket truck that can really be handy in antenna installs in trees and such. ;)\

Me likes the truck too. Course I'm alittle biased IMHO. :LOL:

EDUK8TR said:
Switch Kit said:

And there's somebody across the way with a bucket truck that can really be handy in antenna installs in trees and such. ;)\

Me likes the truck too. Course I'm alittle biased IMHO. :LOL:

haha, I have been thinking about that. I dont know him well enough yet, but I am gonna butter him up and we'll see how it goes. I got an imax that need to go in one of those pines.

I see the NHRA sticker front and center as well , Ole John force ate it big time about 10 days ago ! He just lives about 10 miles away from me. I like how his daughters are involved now , maybe we got a new Shirley Cha Cha in the future ? Man ! Those were the days of drag racing ! I grew up down the street from old Lions Drag Strip back in the 70s , now down the road from the old Ontario Motors Speedway not very far from the old Riverside Raceway, about 4 miles from ole Pomona Drag Strip ! The residents been trying to close that down now for 20 some years , but some how some way ? they lose every time. :) Not into it to much anymore ,but those were the days.

Switch Kit said:
I see the NHRA sticker front and center as well , Ole John force ate it big time about 10 days ago ! He just lives about 10 miles away from me. I like how his daughters are involved now , maybe we got a new Shirley Cha Cha in the future ? Man ! Those were the days of drag racing ! I grew up down the street from old Lions Drag Strip back in the 70s , now down the road from the old Ontario Motors Speedway not very far from the old Riverside Raceway, about 4 miles from ole Pomona Drag Strip ! The residents been trying to close that down now for 20 some years , but some how some way ? they lose every time. :) Not into it to much anymore ,but those were the days.

ole John is thinking he will be in the last race this season, we will see. I am kinda hoping he will just sit it out and reheal and kick ass next season.

AudioShockwav said:
I know this is wayyy off topic, but what is the wheelbase on that truck?
That thing looks short, real short....it might just be the way the picture was taken...

Jeff
not sure, If I remember I will measure it. It is a single cab short bed so she's not too long.

I used to have to ride the short bus to school so I wanted to drive a short truck. :LOL:

Wow Tex ! You mean the little yellow bus picked you up in the morning too ? !! Nice to know I wasn't alone dude ! :) Guess that's why IM a CB'er.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.