• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

JT-400 Coax

RCIGuy

Jan 16, 2023
Anyone using it? JT-400 (LL400-BTF) Ive got 50' comin to replace a run of LMR-400, they say its supposed to the same if not better than the LMR and its about 1/2 the cost. Will be a spring project so ill have to wait a bit to be able to compare the 2.

snippits75

Nov 11, 2019
I am using JEFA Tech low loss 400 coax. I don't know compared to Times LMR400 because I have never used 400 type coax ever. I used the JEFA Tech to replace an old run of RG213.

Mine came with nickel/silver PL-259 that had been crimped on the coax side, and soldered on the contact side. Seemed to be good quality.

But I replaced them with Amphenol silver/silver and crimp/crimp. Yes I crimped the contact too. Amphenol 182130-10 are optimized for 400 type coax. The center conductor crimps at .118.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    100W on FT8......1500W on CW/SSB
  • @ BJ radionut:
    We have a pronounced focus on human modes:ROFLMAO::cool:
  • @ BJ radionut:
    There will be NO FT8 robots running unattended at Bouvet,:ROFLMAO:
  • @ BJ radionut:
    10M BAND.....>28400 SSB .... Always give your full callsign. Listening is the key so be sure we call you before replying. 3Y0J will always listen up (using split) so it will be useless to call us on our transmission frequency.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I like these guys already. :cool: Sounds to me like ROBO callers in ANY Mode will be ignored!!!!(y)