• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Just got my new Slingblade antenna.

Flatland Radio

Dec 10, 2001
www.flatlandradio.com
Just got and installed my new slingblade antenna.It took a little trimming of the stinger and then it tuned in very nicely on the ball mount,tuned in well on the triple mag mount as well.

Wayne is a great guy to deal with and he cares about his customers and was very helpful on the phone with any questions I had.

flatlandsig
</p>

It works great and that large coil defiantly gets some looks as Im driving around, after all its not often you see a 85 Chrysler 5th avenue with a big coil antenna on it.The swrs have stayed the same across the band and Ive seen no change even when driving.

Ive just been running it with a TX star 250 as I havent had the time to upgrade my electrical system to run the 4 pill and 2 pill modulator I bought.I have the parts but these cold Nebraska winters have been keeping me indoors more than I like.

flatlandsig
</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.