• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Notice: You may not use this site to facilitate the unauthorized selling of copyrighted material including, but not limited to, in the public dxForums, dxGallery, dxChat and private messsages. If you get caught doing this, you will be permanently banned with no second chances. A notice will be placed on the site of why you were banned and any information collected by this site about you will be made known to the copyright holder.

Just ordered a Delta M2 desk mic.......

AmericanEagle575

Supporting Sr. Member
Feb 17, 2016
Bellefonte,Pennsylvania
Good Morning Radio Friends,. Well since I just rearanged my base setup,of course I felt I needed to add a New mic, LoL, Seriously though I read the reviews on it and it seems like a good mic,but I wanted to hear from any forum members who have this Mike and have used it, your thoughts please,I really hope it's better then the astatic 78 desk mic I currently have ( it's a ok mic) look forward to hearing from you all, Have a Merry Christmas to you all!☃️☃️

Recon

NY 881
Jul 28, 2019
Up-State NY
I keep the tone set on #4 and the modulation set on #5, for local and skip. These settings are a good starting point. Having someone talk on your radio so you can listen to the mic settings would be nice.
The weak link is the push-in connector for the 110V adapter. It is sort of a sloppy fit and will disengage easily if and when you move the mic.

NightThumper

South of Pittsburg
Nov 8, 2017
Ah…I’ve owned three of these Mics. Not because they’re great but I wanted the different colors. I believe if you use the adapter it automatically senses that and disables the battery. I could be mistaken but don’t think so.

It’s a good mic but it’s no D-104. If I recall, I was always accidentally locking down the push to talk button and found it quite annoying. It’s also more directional than it appears.

Holydvr

Nov 2, 2018
Golden Valley, AZ
A station where I live uses one. It does sound good! But, he has issues accidentally locking it down at times. I never bought one as I personally do not like how they look. But, that is just me!

NightOwl3261

Jul 24, 2020
YES! See below... Cheaper, more functions, sound tailoring with a 4 band equalizer, compressor, and looks more professional in appearance..

Pius I was joking and Refuse to be WOKE in my JOKES.

...... Funny is funny....."I don't care who you are" ......

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211226-200748_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211226-200748_Samsung Internet.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.